This presentation from Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium is focused on the accessibility review of items and performance tasks used in assessment. It provides:
- an explanation of the purpose of accessibility review;
- an overview of the Accessibility Review committee;
- a description of the expectations for committee members;
- an introduction to key accessibility review guideline documents;
- a review of the concept of accessibility in the context of assessment; and
- an examination of the accessibility issue considerations involved in the review of items and tasks.
The presentation is available in the following formats: