CSAI Co-Director Deb Sigman and Associate Director Joan Herman presented at the West Comprehensive Center on the implications of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) on state assessment and accountability systems. This information can help RCCs and SEAs address assessment, accountability, and assessment literacy in the context of a comprehensive assessment system. Materials from the presentation include slide decks and a handout:
- Common Assessment Vocabulary
- Creating a "Renewed Vision" for a Comprehensive Assessment System
- Transitioning to the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA): Assessments
- Transitioning to the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA): Accountability
- Overview of Major Assessment Types in Standards-Based Instruction (handout)
Referenced resources from the slide decks are found in the Related Resources section below. Please contact CSAI Help Desk (email@example.com) for more information.