This presentation from Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium provides:
- an explanation of the purpose of bias and sensitivity review;
- an overview of the Bias and Sensitivity Review committee;
- a description of the expectations for committee members;
- an introduction to the bias and sensitivity guidelines document;
- a review of the concept of bias and sensitivity in the context of assessment; and
- an examination of the bias and sensitivity considerations involved in the review of items and tasks.
The presentation is available in the following formats: